Friday, December 28, 2007

My personal hitlist 2007

Usually at this time of the year you can see polls everywhere, so I decided to also list my faves of 2007. Of course this only reflects my personal taste, so feel free to disagree :-)

CD's:

1: Dimmu Borgir - In Sorte Diaboli
2: Alter Bridge - Blackbird
3: Amorphis - Silent Waters
4: Heaven & Hell - Live at the Radio City Music Hall
5: Dethklok - The Dethalbum

Movies

1: Pirates of the Caribbean III
2: 300
3: Transformers
4: Metalocalypse Season One
5: The Fountain

Books:

1: Steve Niles - 30 Days of Night
2: Neil Gaiman - Anansi Boys
3: Henning Mankell - The Dogs of Riga
4: Frank Miller - Dark Knight Returns
5: PC Games - World of Warcraft Specials

Concerts:

1: Heaven & Hell (Loud Park)
2: Orphaned Land (ProgPower)
3: Dimmu Borgir (Cologne)
4: Iced Earth (Cologne)
5: Amorphis (Wacken)

Most heard Album in 2007: System of a Down - Mesmerize

Fave Songtitle: Panic at the Disco - There's A Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey, You Just Haven't Thought Of It Yet ( I DEFINITELY have to see this band live one day, first of all I like them and I want to find out how their fans are screaming for that song live...)