Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Les Paul Standard Premium Plus II


Now that we are done with touring I decided to finally finish this little report about my equipment, so here is another Les Paul of mine, again a Les Paul Standard Premium Plus, this time in wine red. It is pretty much the same guitar as my other Standard Premium Plus, this one is equiped with the original Gibson Burstbuckers though and sounds incredibly good. Getting this guitar was perfect for two reasons, first of all it is an awesome guitar that immediately made it into my personal top 3 of guitars, and the second reason is that now I don't have to wonder anymore if I should take the EMG 81 pickups out of the other Standard Premium Plus to replace them again with the Burstbuckers, with those two guitars I can have both variations :-) (Pic taken by Nina Voronova)